In this tech dominating world, coupons and discounted codes are not new; they have been around for as long as retailers have opened up online shop. For those who don’t know, a coupon is a discount trick used by retailers to lure the buyer into their store with the intention that the user will buy more than one item as defined by the coupon.
In this post, we’ll discuss 7 coupon and discount codes mistakes you should avoid. Let’s talk about them in detail.
1. Never use a coupon on a full priced item: This is the first mistake users make, that’s the reason, it is important for you to pick out a discounted item on sale that allows for a combination of discount and coupon, and extend the discount with a coupon.
2. There is no arguing with the fact that brand loyalty is a mistake; unless the flavor and texture factors are so acute. That’s the reason, you cannot change to use a coupon for a different brand.
3. Only buy when there is a sale: There are possible chances that you might think that $1 coupon discount code gives you the same result when buying on a sale item. However, the things aren’t same what they seem to be. There are sales, and there are extreme sales. If you can find the extreme sales items and make sure you make a proper use of discount codes.
4. Always keep this in mind that coupons and discount deals are not there to save you money, they are there to make money for the store.
5. Don’t use every coupon you have. It is important for you to find out the coupon history of the product, and if possible, wait for a better coupon deal to come out.
6. Make sure you don’t waste ink on printing coupons you might never use. Make sure you are quite particular and think if you intend to use a specific coupon or not.
7. Don’t cut each coupon individually.
1. Always accept and collect the store rebate booklets.
2. Always sign up for store savings cards.
3. Donate items you don’t need, or coupons you won’t use.
4. Always check online for alternative coupon outlets
5. Always stockpile items you use a lot, watch out for the shelf life.
6. Focus your shopping into small lots, and don’t waste time in any one location.
Always know your store’s policies for coupons, this would ultimately help you get the product at cheaper rate. For the best coupon and discount codes, visit ShopRewards and make your purchase a convenient one.